The main goal of the webinar is to introduce the Czech and Bulgarian research organizations, organizations involved in the matter of the Smart Agriculture, companies providing products and services in Smart Agriculture and the wide public, interested in the topic, with the opportunities for cooperation in research and development of new technologies and their application in the agriculture industry as well as to build the foundation of solid communication between Czech and Bulgarian organizations and companies as a first step to starting strategic partnerships in the area of science, research and development and to the wide opening of the markets for products, services and application in both countries.
The conference will be organized in two days on 22nd and 23rd June 2021. On each of these days the event will be held from 09:00 until 12:00 Czech time – CEST (10:00 till 13:00 Bulgarian time – EET).
Webinar language: English
Description of the programme for the first day (22nd June 2021)
- 09:00 – 09:15 Official start of the conference, Markéta Kollerová, Karel Charvát (WirelessInfo) and Georgi Stoilov (Bulgarian Embassy in Prague) – welcome speach
- 09:15 – 09:45 Naďa Koníčková (TC AV ČR) presentation of the Horizon Europe program as a potential for the development of the Smart Agriculture
- 09:45 – 09:55 Svetlana Boyanova (AgroHub.BG) – Digital transformation of the Bulgarian agriculture (BG)
- 09:55 – 10:05 Karel Charvát (WirelessInfo, CZ) – Agriculture digital Innovation Hubs – Future vision
- 10:05 – 10:15 Milen Krastev (Ministry of agriculture, food and forestry, BG) – Support for agriculture digitalization
- 10:15 – 10:25 Hana Kubíčková (Pla4all z.s., CZ) – Plan4all – research and innovation projects
- 10:25 – 10:35 Svetla Yancheva (Agricultural University Plovdiv, BG) – Challenges for Agricultural Education – Digitalization, Internationalization and Sustainable Development
- 10:35 – 10:45 George Brashnarov (BASSCOM, BG) – How BASSCOM supports Smart Agriculture
- 10:45 – 10:55 Radek Vávra (HOLOVOUSY, CZ) – Research and breeding institute of pomology – introduction and research activities
- 10:55 – 11:05 Konstantin Uzunov, Denitsa Marinova, Daniela Tchonkova (ARC FUND, BG) – Applied Research and Communications Fund
- 11:05 – 11:15 Violeta Bozhanova (Agricultural Academy, BG) – Research and innovative solutions for smart agriculture in Agricultural Academy – Bulgaria
- 11:15 – 11:25 Miloš Ulman (Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, CZ)
- 11:25 – 12:00 Discussion, Q&A, exchange of contacts, networking
Description of the program for the second day (23rd June 2021)
- 09:00 – 09:15 – Opening of the second day. Short review of the planned presentations of companies involved in Smart Agriculture)
- 09:15 – 09:25 Tomáš Brzobohatý (CleverFarm, CZ) – DATA DRIVEN irrigation managemet platform
- 09:25 – 09:35 Borislav Petrov (RILABS PLC, BG) – AGRILA – Modular IoT Sensor Station for Smart Agriculture
- 09:35 – 09:45 Jakub Karas (UpVision/Alliance for the unmanned aircraft industry, CZ) – UAV industry opportunities in Smart Agriculture
- 09:45 – 09:55 Iliya Varbanov (Nemetschek OOD, BG) – Smart weather monitoring with AgroClimate
- 09:55 – 10:05 Roman Bohovic (World from Space s.r.o., CZ) – DYNACORP – Higher yields, easier decisions and more joy of farming
- 10:05 – 10:15 Elena Boevska (Predistic Ltd., BG) – GRAS Smart farming solution
- 10:15 – 10:25 Svetlana Malyugina (Mendel University in Brno, CZ) – TBC
- 10:25 – 10:35 Ilia Iordanov (Ondo Solutions Ltd, BG) – ONDO Smart Farming Solutions
- 10:35 – 10:45 Jan Semrád (Varistar s.r.o., CZ)
- 10:45 – 10:55 Iryna Gavrylova (CMYK Ingredients JSC, BG) – TBC
- 10:55 – 11:05 Petr Sadovský (ApiCo s.r.o., CZ) – ApiCo – Understanding the Language of Nature
- 11:05 – 11:15 Anna Tsvetkova (NIK Electronics, BG) – NIK – bringing smart agriculture to farmers
- 11:15 – 11:25 Martin Kapšo (Skymaps s.r.o., CZ) – TBC
- 11:25 – 11:35 Karel Charvát jr. (Lesprojekt – služby s.r.o., CZ) – TBC
- 11:35 – 12:00 Discussion, Q&A, exchange of contacts, networking
The time given is Central European Summer Time (CEST). Program changes reserved.
Registration: you can register for the conference free of charge. The registration link is https://forms.gle/BNXoS8s4oGFU7d586
Presentations for download will be available in English – a link to the repository will be published after the conference.
Main organizer of the event:
WIRELESSINFO is a non-profit association founded in 2003 by Czech participants in the Wirelessinfo IST 1999-21056 project. WIRELESSINFO is a virtual community of SMEs and research. The association participates in the development of applications in the field of information technology and coordinates activities in research, new development, testing and use of new information systems and technologies for data collection, transmission and management. The main direction of development is the emphasis on the use of decentralized data sources, the use of open interfaces and the development of applications with the involvement of end users. WIRELESSINFO operates mainly in the fields of agriculture, environment, tourism and regional development.
WIRELESSINFO has been involved in European research projects since its inception.
Smart Agri Hubs (https://smartagrihubs.eu/)
In case of any questions, you can contact organizers on the following email address:
Šárka Horáková (email@example.com)
Georgi Stoilov – Counsellor, Head of Trade and Commercial Section (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Karel Charvát (email@example.com)
Conference website in EN language:
Conference website in CZ language: