AgriFuture Days 2019 in Villach, Austria – conference and workshop with worldwide participation of experts and stakeholders was organized on 25 and 26 October 2019.
Sarka Horakova from Wirelessinfo and Club of Ossiach introduced several #H2020 EU projects:
SmartAgriHubs – prezentation available HERE
EO4AGRI – EUXDAT – PoliRural H2020 – prezentation available HERE
Conference AgriFuture Days was focused on economic and ecologic solutions based on:
- emergence/integration of thoughts/ common sense
- state of the art technology support and
- new business cooperation models.
Such solution is needed globally, great feedback and long-term know-how transfer is expected for all.
Key Topics include:
- Technology, cooperation and integration models to support our globe facing existing economic and ecologic problems.
- Geomatics technology – daily global satellite images – new integral evaluation models for values regarding benefits and damage as well as emergent knowhow.
- Nature always has economic benefits that must be countered by a potential danger of ecological damages. This overall model, an integral one, needs to be optimized.
- Club of Ossiach accelerates the global education and SDCC (SAFER Digital Country Consortium) the cooperation needs.
- EC projects: SmartAgriHubs, E4AGRI, EUXDAT, POLIRURAL
- Invitation of 200 Ministries of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment, Water, natural Risks, global from all continents to explain emergent solutions for everybody.
- Invitation of 160 partner organisations from IPCC-Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change explaining possible and global solutions against climate change and other environmental problems