COVID-19 INSPIRE Hackathon 2020 aiming to develop and share agri-food economy solutions to balance the imperatives of the present with the demands of the future goes after two-month hacking into the final stage scheduled at 19th November!
In the COVID-19 INSPIRE Hackathon hackers have addressed the following topics:
- Facilitate access to data and services for an easier digital innovation in the agri-food sectors
- Educating individuals from other sectors for being able to support agri-food businesses in the crisis
- Forecasting of regional food supplies, deviations and/or shortages
- Mobilising agricultural workforce for harvesting
- Regional matching of offer and demand for fresh produce in decentralised settings
GET AN OVERVIEW OF THE HACKATHON RESULTS:
- COVID19 and agriculture
- Results from 13 different challenges
- Rewards ceremony and celebration
Are you interested in results of the COVID-19 INSPIRE Hackathon? Do not hesitate to register for this final presentation of results & awards ceremony!
The COVID 19 INSPIRE hackathon is financed by the Smart Agri Hubs Project.