The webinar will offer you a tour of the Regional Cluster Central Europe. From networking and community building, to innovative ideas, the right technological support to financial opportunities for growth and support, all perspectives are included in the regional cluster and presented in this webinar.
The webinar aims to introduce potential stakeholders to the ambitions and activities currently done by the Regional Cluster. Our goal is to inform participants and motivate them to join the cluster to co-design, co-develop and benefit from the potential offered by the SmartAgriHubs network. This includes technical innovations, networking opportunities as well as opportunities for financial support for digitalization projects in the agri-food sector.
A group of international experts in the field will give short insights in the different topics, thus facilitating further discussion and deeper exchanges.
Agenda and Registration
- SmartAgriHubs Regional Cluster Central Europe: Ambitions and Activities
- Setting up a Digital Innovation Hub (DIH): Introduction of technology usable for building a digital hub: basic functionality, frontend users, backend, tools, applications
- Building a community for DIHs using Hackathons: Use case od DIH – example on the Kampala Hackathon and usage of the DIH SmartAfriHub.com
- Innovation Experiments: ‘Autonomous Vineyard Mower’ and ‘site-specific management in practice‘
- SmartAgriHubs Open Call: An opportunity to join the community
- Questions and Discussion: Your chance to interact with us
Date and Time: July 7, 2020| 11:00 – 12:00 CET
Registration available at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4029595074860211981
The event is online. You will receive the webinar link as well as your access information from the webinar organizer via e-mail. Participation at the webinar is free of costs.