First Enabling webinar: presentation of selected good practice examples
The coordinator, Giorgia Noaro, will give a general introduction of the ENABLING project and its objectives, followed by the presentation of three selected good practice examples from Belgium, Italy and Bulgaria. These good practice examples show how to sustainably use biomass and biomass residues while adding value to the by-products. The webinar aims at anybody who is interested in bioeconomy, circular economy, bioeconomy projects and sustainable use of biomass residues. There will be the opportunity to ask questions to the presenters and to discuss about the topic with the other participants.
The webinar will be in English.
If you want to participate in the webinar, please write an e-mail to Christine Beusch: firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will send you the dial-in details.
- General introduction of Enabling and its objectives (5 min – Giorgia)
- Presentation of good practice examples (each presentation approx. 5 min, then max. 10 min discussion).
- Tomato farms (Jana – BB projecten)
- Rosa Impex (Anna – BGBIOM)
- Caviro distillery (Carla – ITABIA)
- Closing round (5 min; moderation by EPC)