The new press release of our project Enhance New Approaches in BioBased Local Innovation Networks for Growth is out! You can find it on the project’s website: https://bit.ly/2Sr1Awj.
H2020 ENABLING BiomassTrade Platform
On January 2020, the Enabling BiomassTrade Platform, one of the project’s most important tools, was launched on the website. The BiomassTrade Platform is an online venue where biomass producers and biomass processers can meet to exchange currently not valorized organic biomass residues and organic by-products. It allows interested users to search and offer organic biomass residues and by-products, bio-based products as well as services in the different sectors of bioeconomy. The Platform operates EU-wide but aims to connect stakeholders on a regional level to foster the exchange of goods and services on a regional level.
What is more, the BiomassTrade Platofrm:
• Adds value to currently unused residues
• Directly brings together supplier and customer
• Creates new commercial opportunities for biomass producer
• Increases biomass availability for the bio-based industry
• Offers a simple and easy-to-use design
• Provides all services for free with no hidden costs at all
At the moment, the Platform operates in 10 EU languages.
More information on ENABLING can be found on the Enabling Project website and Enabling social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube).