This webinar scheduled on 20th October at 9 AM CEST will present three challenges that use the Atlas of Best Practice to present solutions to problems that arise in connection with Covid-19 in various areas. These challenges are Atlas of Regional Specialities, Atlas of the Best Practices – Polirural cases and Atlas of Social Enterprises. At the same time, it offers interesting examples of how to eliminate these negative impacts and cope with the pandemic using innovations and lessons learned from across Europe.
Agenda of the webinar:
- Welcome from the moderator (Bente)
- Hackathon introduction and quick overview of 3 challenges: similarities and differences
- Atlas of the Best Practices (the Enabling project) – common technical platform for presentation of outputs of individual Challenges
- Ch. 2 presentation (Kristyna, Petr)
- goals, the Atlas prototype – Regional Specialities, Expected outputs, brainstorming
- Ch. 6 presentation (Pavel, Petr)
- goals, the Atlas prototype – Polirural, Expected outputs, brainstorming
- Ch. 12 presentation (Radoslav, Petr)
- goals, the Atlas prototype – Social Enterprises, Expected outputs, brainstorming
- general Q&A
You will hear from
Did you miss the webinar?
No worries, we have a recording for you so that you can watch it now!